- Students that would like to learn NC programming at home
- SURFCAM TRADITIONAL users that want to continue developing their skills, but do not have enough time to do so in their work setting
- NC operators that want to understand and learn SURFCAM TRADITIONAL on their own time
Please note the following capabilities and limitations:
- No SIM or security code required
- All of the SURFCAM TRADITIONAL options and modules are supported with the exceptions of TRUEMill and native translators
- The Student/Demo version can open and work with native SolidWorks files (SLDPRT and SLDASM)
- The Student/Demo version can open and work with native Mastercam files (MC)
- The Student/Demo version can open and work with ACIS, DWG, DXF, IGES, SAT, X_T, X_B, PAR, VDA, CDL, NCC, CM, GR, INV, SCCLT, ASC, MC, SCPRT and SCEDU files
- The Student/Demo version will save only to SCEDU format – it cannot output or export any other format
- The Student/Demo version has no post processing or verification
The SURFCAM TRADITIONAL Student/Demo Learning version contains help, videos, tutorials and a "Get Started" manual, but does not include access to the SURFCAM support staff. SURFCAM Student/Learning Demo version users are encouraged to contact their local SURFCAM resellers to learn more about all the new features and functionality in the latest release of SURFCAM.
To download the SURFCAM TRADITIONAL Student/Demo Learning Version, please fill out the form below. Once completed, we'll email you the link with the file download to the email address entered below.
All the fields marked * are required.
To contact SURFCAM, please use one of the methods below.
25 North Lake Street, Suite 220
Forest Lake, MN 55025 USA
Toll free: 800-787-3927 (North America only)
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org